Anping PVC Kawat loket and pvc coated welded wire mesh to indonesia

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • >=100 Rolls
    $3.40
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
hongya
Model Number:
hy
Material:
Low-Carbon Iron Wire, Low-Carbon Iron Wire
Type:
Welded Mesh
Application:
Fence Mesh
Hole Shape:
Square
Wire Gauge:
0.5-6.0mm
Certificate:
ISO9001:2008
Color:
Green,yellow ,red and so on
Width:
2' to 6'
Aperture:
3/8"-2", 1/4" 3/4"1/2" 1"
Surface treatment:
smooth
Market:
Home and abroad
Mesh:
1/4''--6"
Product name:
pvc welded wire mesh
Kind of welded wire mesh:
pvc coated , stainless steel and galvanized welded wire mesh
Delivery Detail:
Within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000 Roll/Rolls per Day Anping PVC Kawat loket and pvc coated welded wire mesh to indone
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
water proof paper then plastic film outside or depend customers reqirement
Port
Tianjin China
Lead Time :
within 15-20days
Product Description

 

   1.Weaving and characteristics:

    Hot Dip Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh

    Electro Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh

    PVC Coated Welded Wire Mesh

    Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh

    Holand Wire Mesh

    Heavy Type Welded Wire Mesh

2.The specification of the wire mesh

 

Specification List of welded Wire Mesh:

Opening

Wire Diameter<BWG>

In inch

In metric unit(mm)

 

1/4" x 1/4"

6.4mm x 6.4mm

22,23,24

3/8" x 3/8"

10.6mm x 10.6mm

19,20,21,22

1/2" x 1/2"

12.7mm x 12.7mm

16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23

5/8" x 5/8"

16mm x 16mm

18,19,20,21,

3/4" x 3/4"

19.1mm x 19.1mm

16,17,18,19,20,21

1" x 1/2"

25.4mm x 12.7mm

16,17,18,19,20,21

1-1/2" x 1-1/2"

38mm x 38mm

14,15,16,17,18,19

1" x 2"

25.4mm x 50.8mm

14,15,16

2" x 2"

50.8mm x 50.8mm

12,13,14,15,16

Technical Note:
1.Standard roll length: 30m;width: 0.5m to 2.5m
2.Special sizes available at request
3.Packing: in waterproof paper in rolls. Custom packing available at request.

 

Galvanized/PVC COATED Fencing Mesh:

Opening

Wire Diameter<BWG>

In inch

In metric unit(mm)

 

2" x 3"

50mm x 75mm

2.0mm,2.5mm,1.65mm

3" x 3"

75mm x 756mm

2.67mm,2.41mm,2.11mm,1.83mm,1.65mm

2" x 4"

50mm x 100mm

2.11mm,2.5mm

4" x 4"

100mm x 100mm

2.0mm,2.5mm

5"*5"

127mm*127mm

2.0mm-4mm

6"*6"

152.4mm*152.4mm

2.0mm-4mm

Technical Note:
1.Standard roll length: 30m;width: 0.5m to 2.5m
2.Special sizes available at request
3.Packing: in waterproof paper in rolls. Custom packing available at request.

 

3.Application

   1)Welded wire mesh is used in construction.

   2 ) Welded wire mesh is used inpoultry houses.

 

  3Welded wire mesh is used in agriculture.

Packaging & Shipping

 

MOQ

1000 rolls Welded Wire Mesh

Port

Xingang

Delivery Time

Within 15 working days

Payment

L/C,T/T

 

30% pre-payment, the remaining 70% in get mentioned  B/L copy by fax

Packing  

Water-proof paper then plastic film or customers' special request also available.

Shipping

By Sea

 

Our Services

 

OEM and ODM are accepted

Quick delivery

Reply within 24 hours

Company Information

 

1. Anping County Hongya Wire Mesh Co., Ltd. is located in "The Hometown of Wire Mesh of China".

2. Our quality management system has been approved by ISOQAR to the standard of ISO9001:2000 management system certification

3. Hongya mainly offers stainless steel wires, brass wires, galvanized wires, black annealed wires, barbed wires, razor wires, stainless steel wire meshes, copper wire meshes, welded wire meshes and fe-cr aluminum wire meshes. Expanded metals, and punching hole meshes

4. Our products have been exported to Europe, the USA, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa and some other partaround the world.

FAQ

 

1,Q: Can you offer free sample?

A:Yes, but usually the customer need to pay the freight

2,Q: Are you a manufacturer?

A: Yes, we have been in providing the professional products for 20 years.

3,Q: What information should I provide, if I want a lowest quotation?

A: The specification of the products.

4.Q: how about the delivery time?

A:Usually within10-15days,customized order may need longer time.

5.Q: How about the payment terms?

A:T/T, L/C at sight. 

Why choose us?

1.More than 10 Years manufacturing experience.

2.Professional research and development team

3.Zero Customer Complaints for several Years

4.Environmental Protection

5.Excellent after-sales service.

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like